Your privacy is critically important to us.
JA Publications, Ltd. is located at:
P.O. Box 7275
Loveland, Colorado, US
- Like most website operators, JA Publications, Ltd. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. JA Publications, Ltd.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how JA Publications, Ltd.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, JA Publications, Ltd. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- JA Publications, Ltd. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://inhomebookkeeping.com blog posts. JA Publications, Ltd. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to JA Publications, Ltd.’s websites choose to interact with JA Publications, Ltd. in ways that require JA Publications, Ltd. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that JA Publications, Ltd. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://inhomebookkeeping.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
- JA Publications, Ltd. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. JA Publications, Ltd. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, JA Publications, Ltd. does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, JA Publications, Ltd. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with JA Publications, Ltd. – by purchasing JA Publications, Ltd.’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, JA Publications, Ltd. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with JA Publications, Ltd.
- JA Publications, Ltd. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Credit & Contact Information
Our website uses PayPal and Amazon merchant tools and does not store any personal payment information electronically. All customer contact information is protected and not re-sold to third parties.
If you have further questions about how our information is gathered or stored, please contact us for more assistance.
JA Publications, Ltd / Inhomebookkeeping